Digital Dentistry – From The Single Unit to The Full Mouth Rehabilitation
- The utilisation of digital technologies in the field of restorative dentistry is fast becoming the norm in the everyday dental practice. However, the implementation and application of these technologies in the workflows of restorative dentistry can be challenging and, at times, frustrating.
- The aim of this lecture is to highlight some of the key features in improving the digital workflows in restorative dentistry to ensure predictable and repeatable outcomes.
- New and emerging trends that will further improve existing digital workflows and the management of more challenging cases will also be discussed.
- Are intra-oral scanners accurate enough?
- Learn what are the possibilities with digital dentistry in the general practice
- Learn how digital workflows can simplify processes that used to be commonly difficult using an analog approach
- Learn simple techniques using the digital workflow and “The Alternate Teeth” technique in the management of mild to moderate wear cases seen regularly in daily practice
- Learn the benefits of digital dentistry in simple to complex restorative procedures.