Simplification in The Field Of Implantology with Digital Dentistry
- The planning and the execution of both the surgical and prosthodontic component of implantology has traditionally been regarded as a field reserved for the specialist or the truly gifted practitioner.
- Emerging technologies and digital tools and workflows have however, resulted in the simplification of the many stages required to ensure a predictable and successful outcome in implant dentistry.
- The scope of this lecture is to present and to highlight how digital technologies have allowed the simplification of the complete implant procedure, from the planning, the surgical, and then the prosthodontics phases.
- The implementation and use of these technologies will be demonstrated by clinical cases to highlight what is easily achievable with the modern technology available today.
- What are the benefits of guided implant surgery, how can my implant placement become more predictable
- Learn what are the possibilities of combining guided implant surgery and digital dentistry in modern day practices
- Can we create implant restorations with intra oral scanning
- Learn tips in improving intra-oral scans to increase accuracy in digital dentistry
- Learn cost effective methods in the delivery of implant surgical guides