CAPP/Tipton Dental Academy is launching the Clinical Endodontics Dentistry Certificate programme in Singapore!
Commencing in 2019, the Certificate course consists of 3 modules offers participants a chance to obtain a Certificate in Clinical Endodontics from the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD).
A delegate could start the programme from Module 2 (07 February 2020) and compensate Module 1 with the next group. As the modules are not required to be completed in a consecutive way, this will not impact in anyway the learning experience of the delegates.
15 - 17 November 2019 (3 days)
07 - 09 February 2020 (3 days)
08 - 10 May 2020 (3 days)
- Certificate (3 Modules, total of 9 days)
- Hands-on training (50%) in every module
- Five different Endodontic systems are used on the course giving the delegates the opportunity to understand and train on different systems
- Target audience: GP Dentists and other Specialist Dentists
- Total est. 63 CDE points to be awarded, ADA CERP recognized (pending approval by Singapore Dental Council)
- Training delivered by UK experts
- Special attention to each single delegate
- Recognised by British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD)
- Payments in installments possible
The main goals of the programme are:
- To teach the delegates how to put scientifically proven cutting-edge endodontics techniques into practice to deliver great results.
- Give the delegates confidence to take on simple and complex endodontic cases.
- Help ease the delegate’s transition into private practice.
CAPP-Tipton Dental Academy and the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry aim to increase levels of confidence and self-belief in the delegates and to teach them excellence in dental techniques so that they can achieve their career ambitions. The Academies provides access to specialist guest speakers to ensure that the participants receive the most advanced knowledge available.
Upon graduation, you will:
- Increase your income: up-skill now and give yourself the opportunity to generate more income. Performing just one extra treatment a month could mean that the course pays for itself!
- Improve your job prospects: secure a better, more varied job. Gain the confidence to open your own private practice and stop referring high-value work elsewhere.
- Boost your confidence: our lecturers will teach you proven techniques to improve the quality of your results, reduce your failure rate and, increase your confidence to take on more complex work.
- Update your skills: keep up to date with cutting-edge techniques and advancements and become accustomed with new materials