Learn the latest tips & tricks & apply them instantly
Diagnosis & Treatment Planning | Non-Surgical Treatment | Periodontal Surgery | Periodontal Plastic Surgery | Periodontal Regeneration | Crown Lengthening | Peri-Implant Diseases | Occlusion & Periodontics
Start at any time
Live Study Clubs
95 CME Available
This programme is run and operated by CAPP-Asia (CENTRE APP ASIA Pte Ltd)
Main Faculty Lead
Key Facts & Benefits
- 100% online. Because it is delivered virtually, it is 100% free from travel and you learn from the comfort of your own home. You can start the programme at anytime from anywhere.
- The online programme is split into 6 modules.
- Power-learning short sessions: the classes are short and focused so that you can always fit them into your busy daily schedule.
- Target audience: GP Dentists, Dental Students, and other Specialist Dentists.Training delivered by UK specialists.
- This is a non-commercial and non-sponsored educational programme. The speakers are not sponsored or have any commercial interests with any company. The programme delivers only high-quality and evidence-based education.
- Faculty lead: Dr. Hugo Grancho Pinto from Portugal is a registered specialist in periodontics with the General Dental Council and he focuses his clinical practice around the diagnosis and treatment, both non-surgical and surgical, of gum disease, aesthetic periodontal surgery and implant dentistry.
- Faculty: Prof. Paul Tipton from the UK is an internationally acclaimed Specialist in Prosthodontics and has worked in private practice for more than 30 years. He is the President of the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD) and is the founder of Tipton Training Ltd, and the author of over 100 scientific articles for the dental press.
- Awarded by the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD).
Price is inclusive of:
- Full access to the 6 modules
- Exam and potential resits
- Hard copy Training Certificate shipment to anywhere in the world
- 1-year unlimited access to monthly LIVE Study Clubs
Group registration of three and more benefits from a discount.
Maximum up to 24 working hours after payment, you will receive access to the programme.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is this programme going to take place?
100% online. Because it is delivered virtually, it is 100% free from travel and you learn from the comfort of your own home.
Are there networking opportunities?
Yes, every month for a period of 1 year you will have access to LIVE Study Clubs where you will be able to meet the tutors on the programme as well as your fellow colleagues who are doing the same programme.
When does the programme start and finish?
The programme starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online programme - you decide when you start and when you finish.
What happens if I have questions?
You will be able to ask any questions via the monthly LIVE Study Clubs as well as address the speakers directly via e-mail.
Is there an exam and what is it consisting of?
At the end of every module, you will have to sit a short quiz consisting of 5-10 multiple-choice questions. At the end of the programme, you will sit the final exam consisting of multiple-choice questions. The pass mark is 60% and you can repeat the exam up to 5 times if failed.
What are the requirements for signing up for the programme?
You need to be a General Practitioner (GP) Dentist, any other type of dentist or a dental student in order to be eligible for the programme.
What is the deadline for the registration?
There is no deadline. You can start at any time from anywhere.
What is included in the price?
Price is inclusive of full access to the 6 modules, VAT, exam and potential resits, hard copy Training Certificate shipment to anywhere in the world and 1-year unlimited access to monthly LIVE Study Clubs
What is the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD)?
The mission of the Academy is to promote the improvement of people oral health and in particular the quality of occlusion based restorative dentistry performed by promoting educational opportunities and structured learning pathways and to advance the art and science of Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry.
BARD fulfils this mission by creating a network of like-minded dental professionals, promoting and supporting Certification, Diploma and Fellowship pathways, providing accurate information for both patients and dental professionals and creating a structured learning pathway in Restorative and Aesthetic dentistry.
What is the core purpose of the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD)?
The British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD) is an organisation whose core purpose is the education of dental clinicians, aiding in the improvement of Oral Health by offering them a flexible learning pathway.